Everton target Carlo Ancelotti has said that the prospect of joining a Premier League club is interesting.
Ancelotti was sacked by Bayern Munich last month and has been linked with multiple Premier League clubs since then.
He has, most recently, been touted with replacing Antonio Conte at Premier League champions Chelsea.
Everton are on the lookout for a new manager after they sacked Ronald Koeman earlier this month.

David Unsworth is currently caretaker manager but is expected to be replaced, after his side lost 2-0 to Leicester City on Sunday.
Marco Silva is reportedly Everton’s number one target. The Watford boss is currently earning plaudits with the Hornets in the top-six of the Premier League.
As quoted by the Liverpool Echo, Ancelotti said this:
Premier League is a very interesting league of course. The atmosphere is amazing there even if Bundesliga stadiums are also great. I don’t know where I could end up, Italy is a solution as well. Every days there are new speculations about my future. Croatia, China, Everton, Chelsea. Don’t make my friend Antonio [Conte] upset, I always talk to him.





