Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Nuno Espirito Santo has ruled himself out of the running for the Everton job, committing himself to his job in the black country.
The 43 year old had reportedly been a top target for the Toffees, after the club sacked Ronald Koeman last week. However, the Portuguese denied any interest in taking over the role.
Speaking before Wolves’ match with Fulham on Friday, Nuno said “When you sign a contract, you must respect that. It’s a project that requires commitment.”

Nuno said that he did not feel he had to tell his commitment to the players, as it was “already clear” that he was going to stay at Molineux.
He added that “The only focus in my mind is the game on Friday. We are on the way to something important.”
Wolves currently sit top of the Championship, and can extend their lead to four points with a win on Friday.
Academy manager David Unsworth will remain in charge of Everton for the trip to Lyon on Thursday evening, and is set to take charge of the game against Watford on Sunday.





